Friday, January 6, 2012

friday favorites

YES! It's finally friday, the most beloved day of the week. Enjoy my favorite bits of the week and reflect on everything you did that you can call your friday favorites.

  • I got to spend a whole day from morning to night with my handsome stud. We spent the day running errands and then headed to eat some Pita Pit (way better than subway or quiznos or moes or chipotle, or anything else that wraps a bunch of stuff up in bread). Doesn't sounds exciting, but when you're with your best friend, it's always awesome.
  • Tried a new restaurant this week: Elaine's Cafe. Super cheap, super good. Plus, they gave you these delicious mini muffins-free!
  • Went shopping all day until I knew if I spent one more dollar, my wallet would explode. There is just something about those BCBG Maxazria dressing rooms isn't there? Gorgeous.
  • Loved feeling like an accomplished shopper, looking at my shopping bags as if they were real people.
  • Beautiful sunset? Perfect way to end the week. 

    Have things you want to share? Leave me a comment!
    Look forward to friday favorites next week!


1 comment:

Gregory D. said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That jared guy is ugly

Pin It button on image hover