Wednesday, February 1, 2012

the fort











 











I know you all have been waiting with baited breath to see what all Jared and I did this weekend. Well, maybe not baited breath. Plop yourself in a seat and enjoy our little weekend together.

Where we went:
Bahama Breeze: since there isn't a single one where we are from, this is a luxury.
The Shell Factory: a place with the most character I have ever been. It took me back to a decade when I wasn't even on this earth yet. To our surprise, it was also the 10th annual gumbo festival. Sa-weet!
Bar Louie: apparently, we like to eat.
In eachothers arms: my favorite place of all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Can you believe it's already February? My little blog is one month old tomorrow! Thank you to all who have taken time out of your lives visit Blank Pages. I've loved hearing from you all.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover