Wednesday, February 22, 2012

love in video form

dead hearts: The Wedding of Victoria and Jason Evigan from Lightfield Lewis on Vimeo.


I was so awestruck while watching this wedding video. One of the best ones I've ever seen. They're love for eachother is so raw, unforgiving, and pure; it shows through every second they are together. Oh, and his vows? Make you weak at the knees with hot tears in your eyes. Take 15 minutes out of your day and watch this and try not to cry. You will fail. One of my favorite things is what his dad says. "You start with nothing, work with something, and you do it together." That's what marriage is all about.
I don't know who you are Jason and Victoria, but I wish you a live full of love. Also, you're kids are going to have the best genetic code ever.
-------------------------------
Make sure you enter my giveaway! Less than a week left. Winner chosen February 28th.


2 comments:

Bekah @ Love is Pink said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yup just cried at work watching this video. Beautiful! Can't wait to get home and smooch my hubby now!!

Thanks for posting it!

I'm a newish follower btw :) Love your blog!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Amazing. I started crying within the first minute. Best vide I have seen, hands down. I want to be her, haha she is GORGEOUS! And I love how she wore her hair up for the ceremony, and down for the reception. I'm doing that!

Pin It button on image hover