Tuesday, February 28, 2012

sponsor for spring; winner announced



It's Spring already! Can you believe it? This floral loving, sunshine soaking, and sandal wearing time of year is just the best. Just for you, I have a sweet deal to help celebrate this new temperature change.

SPONSOR BLANK PAGES IN MARCH/APRIL

*For the months of March and April, there will be a buy a month get a month free on my large ad! So instead of $16 dollars for two months, you get two months for only $8.
If that's not a good enough deal, check out all my affordable options under my SPONSOR page here

If interested, email me at
amyjpalmer54 (at) gmail (dot) com
Can't wait to meet all you new family members of Blank Pages!

------------------------------------

The winner for the She Makes Hats giveaway is


COMMENT #9

Congratulations Jessica!
Email me at
amyjpalmer54 (at) gmail (dot) com
& let me know you're the winner!



1 comment:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

YAY!! I am so happy that I won :)

Pin It button on image hover