Monday, April 23, 2012

college beauty & winner announced

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

Waking up at 6:30 in the morning to make it on campus doesn't leave me that much time in the morning to get ready. These are my usual morning routine makeup options. For me, keeping it light is something that's important for class, and it's all about the face. A flawless face is something that is for day, while dark eyes are more of a nighttime specialty.

1. Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
I swear by this stuff. After I wash my face in the morning, its has a dry complexion. But throughout the day, it can become very oily. This lotion keeps by face in perfect balance throughout the day.

2. Philosophy's Divine Illumination
Perfect for giving my skin that dewy bronze look. Worn over all foundation.

3. NYC's Smooch Proof 16H Lipstain
A $5.00 lipstain that lasts 16 hours? Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Ideal for giving my lips that little pop of color.

4. Smashbox's Browtech
I hardly have any lashes to begin with, but this little gadget is perfect for filling them in and making them look fuller. The wax is perfect for keeping them in place all day. (link shown is the newest version call the trio. I currently own the duo.)

5.  Bare Essential's Mineral Veil
Worn almost daily. Gives my skin a photo-finish look with a lightweight feel. Great to keep on hand to make skin look fresh all day.

6. Bare Essential's Warmth All Over
Gives my skin that needed sun kissed look when I've been in the dorms studying all weekend.

7. Estee Lauder Double Wear Eyeliner
Some people do not wear eyeliner during the day, but I at least like to wear it on my top lid if I am in a hurry. This eyeliner is so smooth the application is quick and easy.

8. L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Some of the best mascara I have ever used, and I have tried many. Triples lashes in a few brush strokes.

9. Ulta Eyeshadow
Light colors are best for day; I usually try to go with a light neutral or pink paired with a bit of grey. Cover eyelid is light shade and place a little of the darker in the corner and crease for some definition.

There you have it. I usually spend about 10 minutes doing my makeup and I'm out the door. Let me know if you've tried any of these products and have some reviews on them!

-------------------------------------------
The winner of the Oh My Good*Ness Pink and White Patterned Rosette Headband is:

Darianne from Brown Eyed Life!

Congratulations!
Email me at:
amyjpalmer54 (at) gmail (dot) com
and let me know you're the winner





2 comments:

Always Maylee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I used to love Clinique, but I haven't tried that lotion. I might have to now though! Thanks for stopping by! :)

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Darianne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww yay!
I'll email you asap.
I use that mascara faithfully. I really like it, it makes my lashes really dark.
I wanna try that Philosophy illumination.

Pin It button on image hover