Saturday, May 12, 2012

an earlier ritual

shirt: thrifted necklace: F21 pants: J.Crew thrifted belt: random piece of material shoes: Charlotte Russe
(Can I just point out that these $160 pants were purchased at Goodwill for $4? I know, I know. Now lift your jaw and carry on)
When I was younger, morning consisted of waking up as late as I could, running around the house trying to get ready, and barely getting to where I had to go on time. As I've gotten older, I have learned to LOVE my morning relaxation. They say sleep is the way to relax, but kids, they are wrong. How many of you have slept a full night and still wake up tired? Both my hands are up. Now I purposely wake up long before the time I have to get ready, have my ritual morning coffee, and check out all blogs for the day because you guys are such an inspiration. Then I feel like my day can start. Starting means getting off the couch only after my coffee is done. This time in the morning lets me reflect on what the day is going to bring, all while giving me time to wake up. Because if you know me at all, I am not a morning person. If you get something to come out of my mouth, I must be a little bit happy to be up.

Are you a morning or a night person? If you say morning, bless you. I'm sure you get a lot more done in your life.

-----------------------------------------------
Don't forget!
VOTE FOR AMY OF BLANK PAGES
contest ends May 14th
Fashion Blog Battle
Click this button to vote!


3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i love your style! and that blouse is awesome! ive been looking for THE perfect blouse for months now..i have yet to find one..
love your blog!

www.fromsarahscamera.blogspot.com

Shirley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That necklace is so cute! The belt gives the outfit such a nautical feel(: New follower! Hope you follow back<3
xx,S

http://livelovefashionforever.blogspot.com/

Valeriya said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AWESOME NECKLACE!

http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

Pin It button on image hover