1. Windsor's Floral Pants would be perfect for fall
2. Canon Rebel Camera. This may be on my wishlist for the next ten years, but oh would I love to have a nice baby like that in my hands
3. Blog Inc. I would love to read this book to better my blogging abilities. I feel as though I am always learning new things about blogging, and what better way than to read a book about it?
4. Old Navy pullover polka dot sweater. I'd take one in every color if I could
5. Umba Box Subscription I would love to see what pretty things I get, even if just for a month
6. Cupcakes and Cashmere blog book. Would love to read what this fellow blogger has to say
7. Old Navy work out capris. This is a staple for working out. I still don't have any. Enough said.
8. Salt Water Sandals I have had my eye on these for months. The color? Doesn't matter, because eventually I will own all of them
9. Tumbler you know, the clear kind with the built in straw? The one that looks stylish, yet it's a cup? I want to drink out of that.
10. Macbook Pro with Retina Display this is another item that will always be on my wishlist. I can't imagine having one of these. It would be like owning a baby.
These are some items that I picked out early for myself as a pre-birthday present. Oh the anticipation, it's killing me.
1. Old Navy mustard jeans. You will see these too many times on the blog I'm sure
2. Sunglasses from Target. I've been looking and looking for the perfect pair. These are those pair.
3. Simply Vera Wang Satchel. There are so many satchels out there, but this white and grey one definitely caught my eye. Plus, it's big enough to fit ALL the stuff in my purse. It's a miracle my friends.
With my birthday in a little over two weeks, on the amazing day of September 12th, I cannot believe a year has flown by already. Now, I do not need all of these things, nor do I anywhere near expect to receive them all. Hence the title of "wishlist." These are just things I would love to eventually own. I guess at heart I'm still the girl that wishes for a pony every birthday.
But here's to being twenty (so weird) and feeling like an old fart already.