Friday, August 17, 2012

friday favorites; florence welch

via // via // via // via // via
 
You may remember this lady from the band "Florence + The Machine" and her most famous song, "The Dog Days Are Over." But around the fashion world, she is one stunning lady. From her gorgeous red hair, to her funky and eclectic outfits, there is nothing not to like. She truly has made her own personal style statement and I love her for that. She reminds me that personal style is YOUR style, and not made to be judged by anyone else. So draw some inspiration from this gal. I know I have.
 
I couldn't leave this post without recognition if her musical talent. The video is from the recent "Snow White and the Huntsmen" movie starring Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth. Just look at all the work and people that go into a single song. Oh and don't miss Florence's super cute button down, necklace, and milkmaid hair in the video. She couldn't get any cooler.
 
 
 
 It's almost the weekend! Hope this starts it off right. If you are interested in sponsoring, there are still spots available! Visit my SPONSOR page here for all the affordable options.
Photobucket


2 comments:

JW | PEONY said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

her voice gives me goose bumps. for real.


Peony

M said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey girl! i nominated you (breaking the rules and all) for the Liebster Blog Award, come by my blog and check it out!

xo, M

Pin It button on image hover