Tuesday, October 23, 2012

considering sponsorship?



If you want more exposure for YOUR blog or shop at a great price, consider Blank Pages for all your sponsoring needs! (okay I just sounded like an info-mercial) But it is true. For an affordable price, advertise your blog in the month of November to gain more exposure, and trust me, my readers are the best! Don't believe me? 

"I've loved advertising on Blank Pages! Each month I see folks meander over to my shop excited to pick up a new hat that wouldn't have known about me otherwise, and I love the attention Amy gives to her sponsors."
Robyn from She Makes Hats

So there you have it. Check out all your options on my SPONSOR page HERE and take advantage of the multiple month large ad deal (limited time only).

If interested, shoot me an email at amyjpalmer54(at)gmail(dot)com!
Can't wait to work with you!


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover