Monday, November 26, 2012

returning turkey-stuffed

hat: c/o She Makes Hats necklace: INPink sweater: thrifted shirt: F21 pants: Old Navy socks: Target boots: Old Navy lips: NYC Berry Long Time lipstain
It seems strange to sit back down at the computer not having blogged since Thanksgiving day. There was no Friday Favorites or weekend posts. Honestly, it was relaxing not feeling like I had to get a post up. I took that relaxing feeling all the way until today.

Over the weekend there was much accomplished. It went something like working on Thanksgiving day and having dessert with Jared's family, to shopping from 9pm to 4am the next morning. Pretty awesome if you ask me. Then as a zombie had some breakfast with some wonderful friends and went to work again (still as a zombie). Fast forward to Sunday (there was just some more working in there) which was when we had my family's Thanksgiving feast. There is always something special about spending time with family you don't get to see that often even if it only consists of six family members.

I hope every one's Thanksgiving weekend was wonderful. Next stop, CHRISTMAS!

Don't forget to enter the Deloom $50 giveaway
Get those entries in HERE
Winner will be announced November 28



4 comments:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

your SO beautiful. I am glad that you had a good weekend and that you had a nice break from blogging. I hope that work went well. I did not work but I did do some shopping at 6am on Friday and had fun. I had never been before so it was a nice experience for me. I hope you have a great end to your semester. <3 you!

Dorien said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Sounds like such a wonderful weekend! And this is a really cute outfit; I really like your necklace! xo

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the color of your beanie and chambray shirt together! You are gorgeous :)

xo, Megan
indie flower

larissa said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I absolutely adore your blog! New follower!!!

Pin It button on image hover