Saturday, February 23, 2013

passionfruit is the bomb. period.


I finally did it! I made the plunge and switched my ads over to the very wonderful and oh so easy Passionfruit Ad system! Why it took me so long I am still wondering myself. And with the life change and adjustment happening around here, I need to make things in my life as easy as possible.

Not only is it now easier for you to sponsor Blank Pages, the ad sizes are so. much. bigger. Also, they actually look like they fit my page. So all while making both of our lives easier, you get a larger ad space along with all the perks of each one. Win, win, and win again.

So, won't you join me? Think about it and go HERE to see the changes. I think you'll like them. Maybe you'll even want to stay a while; I know I'd love you to.

2 comments:

Ladies in Navy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

awesome! i am thinking of switching over to passion fruit myself. it seems like such a great easy way to have ads on the blog.
kw ladies in navy

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yay for the change!!

Pin It button on image hover