Monday, March 11, 2013

i'm still here, and you can find me there


Hey! Remember me? The author of this blog? I'm still here, don't worry. I just got back from a little weekend of being (almost unplugged) and spending time with my best friends, which is always much needed and welcomed. Just wanted to let you know that you can find me over HERE today on the amazing You Are Project talking about the many interests in life and how it is okay to tap into all of them and not to be scared of your strengths.

So check it out and don't be surprised if you see me over there more often, I've got some pretty exciting news to share with you soon!

Coming back to reality is always hard and with this being my spring break I will most likely loose track of time this week. Here's to Monday almost being over already, and who's ready for the Bachelor tonight?! Who do you think the hunk of a man will choose, Ashlee or Katherine? Three hour reality finale, here I come.

No comments:

Pin It button on image hover