Friday, April 26, 2013

friday favorites: mind clearing & winner announced


Sometimes as I blogger, you just stare and stare at your computer like, "I know I have something interesting to say, but my brain won't tell me what it is." So here is what I decided to do: write out everything that is swirling around in my mind right now, and maybe then my brain won't be blocked next time.

>>I am really really tired right now, isn't there some kind of internal caffeine switch I can pull? That would be the best invention of the body yet.

>>Today is Friday, the happiest day of the week. Totally made happier by the fact that instead of a twelve hour shift at work, I only have 7.

>>Gosh darn body parts and functions, can't you get out of my brain? Seriously, I finished all my tests yesterday (with A's I might add, woop woop!). So please, turn the nursing stuff off, just for the weekend.

>>I cannot wait to see Jared tonight

>>My "niece's" 1st birthday party is this weekend and I cannot wait to see that little bug dive into her cake.

>>Shouldn't it be against the law to work on a Sunday for a Mennonite restaurant?

>>Boy do I need to take some outfit pictures. Slacker right here.

>>What am I going to wear tomorrow?

>>I wonder if anyone else really doesn't shave their legs as much as I do. Maybe that should be against the law also.

>>I have home decor design on the brain lately. From bedding to chairs to dining sets, I get drawn in and could spend hours. Thanks Pinterest.

>>I will eat a Fage honey yogurt today. Best new snack find and if you've never eaten it, you must.

>>I am so happy with where my life is right now. Thinking about all the blessings I have is incredible. It's a scary but amazing world we live in.

Okay, brain cleared a little. Sunday will bring me an empty one, only to be filled again with information on Monday. Happy weekend everyone and do some brain clearing yourself!

>>

Winner of the Uncommon Goods Giveaway is Vanessa Wittmer! Congratulations girl (& long time friend)! Shoot me an email at amyjpalmer54(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know you're the winner. Buy something extra cute for me.

1 comment:

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha I loved this post, hope you have a great and most importantly, relaxing weekend :)

Pin It button on image hover