Thursday, May 16, 2013

traded in my sweaters

sunnies: F21 // vest: Target // arrow necklace: F21 // wishbone necklace & chain bracelet: c/o Style Lately // watch: Fossil // dress: thrifted // shoes: Target
So, I might have a little bit of a vest problem. I acquired two on one day, you can see other outfits HERE and HERE. Since summertime is so stinkin' hot in Florida, I wasn't sure how my love of layering was going to continue. Dun-da-da-daa, enter vests, and I am so happy they have become a summer trend, because I am embracing them head on. They are a perfect way to add interest while not adding a gallon of sweat in this hot Florida weather. Because if my bikini body was ready and it was appropriate to wear a bathing suit everywhere I went, you bet you would see me and all kinds of people bearing their skin to the simmering heat.

Are you a vest lover? Yay or Nay?

2 comments:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the moto style vest with the maxi!!

Ladies in Navy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

woohoo! goodbye sweaters and hello sleeveless. you look fab!
kw ladies in navy
enter our giveaway!

Pin It button on image hover