|blazer: homemade thrifted dress: Target tights: Target shoes: thrifted|
So you want to know a little more about the girl behind this blog, do ya? Well, maybe you don't so at your own free will read on. Here are a few things about me you may or may not find interesting.
- I am an only child. You may say, so what? Lots of people are only childs. I am also the only grandchild. Yeah. As a child, I saw it as a disappointment. Now, I see it as a blessing.
- My dreams are always about falling in an elevator, my teeth falling out, or that I am going to have a baby boy. If I have a girl first, I will be very surprised.
- My hair sheds more than a golden retriever: I am lucky I have any left. I am seriously considering getting one of those pet hair collectors. My pillows would appreciate it.
- I hope to have the kind of love my granparents have for eachother. Now almost 80 and married at 16, my heroes in a nutshell.
- Nailpolish is my friend, mostly because it keeps my from biting all my nails off.
- A morning person, I am not. If you get more than a nod, grunt, or smile out of me, you're one lucky person.
- 75% of my clothes are handwash only. Seriously stores, do you have to make laundry harder?
- I have a strange obsession with owls. Yes owls. I can currently see four things around me that are owl related. Not exaggerating.
- When I was younger, I was a butterball. To keep it short, I have pretty much weighed the same weight since 5th grade. Thank goodness it was a stage.
- I have a tattoo on my left wrist. It says Beloved.
- Studying is what I should be doing half the time, but I'm loving this blogging thing way too much.
Tell me about yourself!