Wednesday, January 25, 2012

today


Credited here

I am missing my partner in crime. The one who makes me laugh uncontrollably, live life to the fullest, and always has my back. He's in the city that has my heart, and I am in the city I call home for now. Someday we'll land where we are meant to be, together.
Until then, I will settle for Skype, text messages, occasional phone calls and visits, and pictures like this. See you soon bestfriend!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the newest accomplishment for my blog & learn how to get my look!
Featured in StyledOn




3 comments:

Sophie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that is such a cute photo of you guys! love that quote too!

just found your blog. so happy i did, i love it :) im following x

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

AMY! So awesome! Congrats! :) And you and Jared are adorable!

GRACE said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

cute! love how you paired turquoise shorts with a tan blazer~

xx,
graceinajar

Pin It button on image hover