- Celebrating my roomate's birthday. $1 burgers (or chicken sandwiches) at Bar Louie & bruschetta. Best dinner ever.
- Basically my whole week has consisted of waking up, eating, studying, eating, studying, sleeping. Being a college student is pretty eventful, believe me.
- That cup of hot chocolate with itty bitty marshmallows? It got me through the week when I needed some extra energy and when my air conditioning in my dorm makes me feel like I'm in the north pole.
- Late night trips to Taco Bell are bittersweet. My beloved chicken flatbread is no longer available AT EVERY LOCATION. I've tried about four. But oh does the chicken burrito taste so good.
- Hanging out with the girls was the highlight of the week. They're gorgeous right?
The boyfriend comes to visit tomorrow after what seems like an eternity! I'll keep you updated with the adventures we will have together this weekend.
Hope you week was as awesome (or more awesomer) than mine!