Sunday, January 29, 2012

just thought I should share

hat: thrifted earrings: Macys shirt: F21 leggings: F21 boots: Target

two quick & awesome things that happened within 20 hours.

1. Boyfriend surprised me yesterday by showing up a whole HOUR earlier than he said. From what I knew he was just on his way to come see me. What a little sneaker that one.
2. When I walked outside this morning, it was CHILLY! I wasn't too pleased that I was dressed in the wrong attire, but I got to enjoy what something other than stifling heat, atleast if it was only for a couple of hours.

I think that was a start to a great weekend, don't you agree?


1 comment:

Rebecca said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

LOVE the hat! What a perfect thrifted find!

Pin It button on image hover