- Coming home. There is nothing more that I love than coming home and seeing this face. My adorable yorkie named Dixie or Jared? Well both. Jared may have a little leg up on Dixie, but just a little one.
- Late night exploring. There isn't much more I can say about this or the florida wildlife control will be concerned.
- The boyfriend in the Nike Golf attire. Couldn't get more perfect. Unless he was in scrubs.
- You're probably wondering why I have a picture of a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner. Only because the most spectacular thing happened! I ran out of both bottles, at the SAME time. Haven't you ever wondered if you could run out of both of them in the one shower. Well, it can happen. I have proof.
- You know what I hate about going to the doctor? Finger pricks. You know what I hate about nursing school? Having to finger prick YOUR OWN finger. Thought you hated finger pricks too? Try doing it to yourself.
- And lastly, the smallest and cutest pepper shaker and canoli you ever did see.
Let me know what you did this week that you can call your friday favorites!