Friday, January 20, 2012

friday favorites



  • Going to starbucks and actually having Jared get something with me. A momentous occasion, I know. It may have only been hot chocolate, but that's a start.
  • Traveling to Tampa last weekend was a blast. We spent some time with awesome friends and ate some amazing food. I particularly like limes and lemons in my water if you can't tell.
  • I just had to take a picture of that couch from this little boutique called The Look Boutique. Cute location, amazing clothes, and great prices. Check it out.
  • Chicken parmesan: one of the only meals at fgcu's cafeteria that is decent. It is a good day when you get good food from school.
  • Getting this box in the mail from home. The contents: my camera cord and fish food. Necessary items that were left behind. So now, I am a happy picture taking girl, and my fishy isn't going to die. Great end to the week.
Hope you had an awesome week! What did you do?


2 comments:

Katie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

all of these pictures are great! looks and sounds like you had an eventful week. I especially love that green couch so chic and vintage.

cute blog.

-katie

Sincerely, Kinsey said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you for the sweet comment! You have the most beautiful hair I've ever seen!
xo,
Kinsey

Pin It button on image hover