Images can be found and credited here
A few articles of clothing I am currently loving:
- Hats, hats, and more hats. Colorful or neutral; floppy or fedora: great accessories. Urban Outfitters has some of the best hats: this floppy hat has great reviews.
- Layers are a must. The more the merrier. The more layers, the more creative you can be with your look. This shirt from Zara would be great for layering with a chunky sweater.
- Prints. Geo, stripes, florals polka dots, and cheetah. (Can you believe it's coming back? Today, is is much more sophisticated) You can wear one at a time or mix them for a great look. This outfit from Frock Candy is an awesome combination of prints. Don't you think?
- Tights. Warmth, color, or just darn good things to wear on days you don't feel like shaving.
- High collared blouses are classic, especially with a bow. This blouse from ModCloth is amazing.
What are you loving right now? Send me some eye candy!
Follow me and find more looks at my personal picks