Monday, January 9, 2012

morning

picture: pinterest
It's the first day of the second semester of this school year. There is nothing more that I want to do than be in the comfort of my own bed with my fluffy comforter wrapped around me, with my cuddly blanket in my arms and absolutely no lights on in the room. Instead, my purposely obnoxious alarm went off, annoyingly reminding me that I need to get my butt out of bed or I will miss my first class of the semester. That's like a big college no-no. Skipping class, it happens all the time. But the very first class? It never happens-or shouldn't. Getting ready for an 8 am class should be renamed as death. That's right 8AM! Who in there right mind would schedule an 8 am class. I guess that's me. Not only do I have one death class but two. Am I crazy? Not that I don't want to sit here on the computer all day writing, I should probably return to the real world.

Enjoy your morning.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover