Monday, March 5, 2012

partner love

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts lately, I may or may not have gone to the beach and ended up like a tomato on fire; therefore, my days have consisted of aloe lotion and the most comfortable thing I can find.
But, I do have something pretty special for you today.
March is already here and that means new lovely ladies to introduce you to!
----------------------------------------------------

Meet Rebecca
Hi there!  My name is Rebecca and I'm a jewelry designer, small business owner and blogger.  I love monochromatic color schemes, urban farmhouse interior design and any kind of music that grabs me at first listen.  I am married to my college sweetheart, John, and we have a little son named Sylas.  You can find me at The Dedication Company and designing jewelry for my upcoming re-launch of Rebecca Tollefsen Jewelry Design (coming this month!).

Check out Rebecca's blog: here
Check out Rebecca's shop: here

Meet Kaytee
I'm Kaytee from Kaytee Lauren and I am a lifestyle blogger. I'm one of the million other bloggers who loves photography and takes my time practicing in it. I love to thrift, and I think some of the best times happen on clear night under pretty lights and stars. Anytime of the year.
Check out Kaytee's blog: here 

Meet Leney
from A Girl Named Leney
Hey there! My name is Leney and I am a 20 year old girl who has a lot of passions and is figuring out how to use them to glorify God. I currently am in the process of starting my own Etsy business where I sell various hand knits, jewelry, art and clothing to help raise money for human trafficking. In my spare time I love taking pictures during my travels, making happy lists, obsessing over knitting and yarn stores, thrifting, attempting to learn how to cook, read, sharing outfit posts and pretty much anything else that feel inspired to share. I love making new friends so stop by and say hi!

Check out Leney's blog: here
Check ouy Leney's shop: here

-------------------------------------------
Amazing women right here I tell ya.
Check out their blog and of course, tell them I sent you with love.

Want to become a partner? Check out my SPONSOR page and let me know!
email me at:
amyjpalmer54 (at) gmail (dot) com




1 comment:

Megan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Kaytee looks adorable! A fellow thrifter, too... need to go check her out!

Pin It button on image hover