Monday, March 19, 2012

an update and a reminder

via
Hello friends. I just wanted to let you know that there have been some new changes to my blog that are bringing my spring fever into full bloom. Check out my new lookbook and friday favorites tab; hopefully things have become more accessible for you guys. Let me know what you think! I wanted to take time to thank everyone who has made this blogging experience so worthwhile. You are the motivation for why I write. Also, if you haven't heard, I'm having an AWESOME deal for sponsorship for the months of March/April. You still have time to get in on this action! Visit my SPONSOR page here for all the info. I would love to have you as part of my Blank Pages family.

If interested,
send me an email at:
amyjpalmer54 (at) gmail (dot) com

Get out there and do something fun while I study my life away today. I'll just live vicariously through you.


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover