Friday, April 6, 2012

friday favorites


This week deserves bullet points. Too many little things to talk about that were my favorites (besides passing my test of course). Enjoy my week at FGCU!
  • It never ceases to amaze me how many people leave their clothes in the washer and dryer for HOURS after they are done. Does anyone care about their clothes? I cannot let my clothes sit in the dryer for more than five minutes until I start panicking that my clothes will be taken out of the washer, set on top of it, for even worse, on the floor. My luck, they would all be stolen.
  • A lunch of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and almonds was what got me through the week. But, it's not just any jelly was used in my sandwich. It's homemade strawberry jelly (or jam?). My apologies to the wonderful people who know how to make this. Whether it's jam or jelly, it is pure deliciousness.
  • Our little group of friends with our names on hearts all clumped together. Adorable.
  • Yes, the puppy is gnawing my finger off while I kiss him. It's a love hate relationship.
  • Ulta simply has the best nail polish for the price. I mean, I love Essie and all, but $7.99 for a bottle of nail polish is a little more than my wallet can handle.
  • A car with a mustache made my day. I mean really, have you seen a car with a mustache on it before?
  • Thoroughly enjoyed walking around campus and seeing the shirts people made confessing their love for the Lord. Such a motivating and impacting way to share His love for the people who have come to know him.
Let me know what awesome things you did, ate, or saw this week! Can you beat my mustache car?


4 comments:

Sierra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Um, yeah. That mustache on your car is awesome.

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ha ha! Love the mustache car. Happy weekend!
Creamy

Darianne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I wanna car with a mustache, lol.

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I hear you on the washer/dryer thing! It always surprises me how I'll be doing laundry on a busy day and there will be stuff littered EVERYWHERE in the room! Crazy college kids!!!

-Z
zplustheworld.tumblr.com

Pin It button on image hover