Saturday, May 19, 2012

a saturday event


Just a quick look at what our driveway looks like this morning. Nuts. You know what else is nuts? The people that attend these yard or garage or driveway sales. This sale was supposed to start at 8. Early enough for the early birds. However, there are some people that are determined to get that worm and show up almost an hour earlier. All the more power to ya. We will keep receiving your money, no matter how early it is.
Side note: Now, my house is not the largest. So how did all this stuff accumulate in places that don't even exist? Also, thanks parents. Half of that stuff is mine accumulated from college. Luckily I get to skip this and attend work today. Something I would trade any day.

Anyone else partaking in some spring cleaning?


3 comments:

Sierra said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh man, I would have bought that teal coffee maker so fast if I were at your yard sale.

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

Elen said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That kinda reminds me of vide-greniers at Lyon, France... My french teacher lived there for a couple of years, and I had visited her once. It seems so unusual to me, probably because where I live, no such thing happens...I like your blog, so I am following :)

Malwina Marchwicka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

great photo's!
nice stuff:)

Pin It button on image hover