I just adore how supportive the blogging world is. I mean, a computer can make me blush? I guess it's not just the computer, but YOU guys who seem to make my world a little better. Nominated from Lissa at Through The Looking Glass, I am so pleased to accept the One Lovely Blog Award!
In order to accept the award I have to nominate fifteen other blogs that can receive it. These lovelies are the favorite part of my day and what they say truly gives me inspiration and some belly laughs.
You may now take two days out of your life and catch up on all their greatness. No showering allowed, okay? There is simply just not enough time for that. As a second part of the One Lovely Blog Award, I have to tell you seven things about me that you don't know. Well, here it goes:
1. I have extremely long toes. My second, third, and fourth toes are all longer than my big toe. Some people, or many, may refer to them as my hands or finger toes. It's that bad
2. I have great impatience for people asking the same question multiple times. If I have answered the question once before, the second time you ask me sounds like nails on a chalkboard. I'm working on it.
3. Irrational nighttime fears have stayed with me forever. I mean, I still can't close my own window at night and I leave my TV on a timer so I don't have to know when it goes off.
4. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
5. I dream of going to D.C. again on a daily basis. I envy all you who live there or nearby. Can I come couch surfing please?
6. I love when things become empty so I can throw them away. It must be like a cleansing thing for me. Need an example? I love when my shampoo runs out so I can replace it with a new one. Anyone else with me? Probably not.
7. I really don't like circuses. I love the animals associated with them, but I hate the tricks they teach them. Let those monkeys eat their bananas in peace.
Now please send some of your love to those fifteen above. I promise you won't be disappointed when you see for yourself how great they are.