Thursday, June 21, 2012

a little bit of life

 
shirt: Old Navy bracelets: antique & F21 pants: Elle via Kohl's belt: thrifted shoes: Go Jane
It is here ladies and gentleman, my first ever pair of flatforms. If you are unfamiliar with the term, it stands for platforms that are flat. Originality at it's best my friends. I got these babies from Go Jane online for a super steal, and I think they are pretty much perfect for any outfit.

More importantly, I was reading this calendar at work. This inspiration hit me like a ton of bricks and I wanted to share.

Knowing God has a plan for your life is very important. When things happen that are out of your control, it can be very discouraging. It's easy to become frustrated, to feel afraid, and to question what the future holds. Putting your faith in God's plan allows you to trust that the events in your life are meant to be. It helps you to make choices that must be made and realize that things are not really out of your control - they are under His control.
There is a peace that can be found knowing that His plan is playing out in your life. When things are confusing for you, remember that God is in control and He loves you. Trust him and His plans.
-Rick Norman

I hope this gives you hope like it did me. He has our life under control.
Thanks so much for your prayers and thoughts while I am sick. THAT is why I blog. Because the love of strangers really makes me believe that good really does exist.
The good thing about being sick? You get to catch up on your favorite blogs. The bad thing about being sick? You're sick. Hope your Thursday is filled with love!


3 comments:

Michelle said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey, girl. love your blog (who does your graphics?!) let's swap blog buttons - i'd love to have you!

Always Maylee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the colors, your shirt is too cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a pretty and unexpected colour combination! Love the blog!

Follow each other?

Jess

Pin It button on image hover