Friday, June 22, 2012

friday favorites; sarasota


While on a breakfast date to Pastry Art with my man, (you can read about this wondrous spot here) we happened to wander across the street to this cute little home decor boutique named Coquillage, which is French for seashell. Cute, right?  I literally wanted to take everything home with me. With a shabby chic coastal feel, what's not to love. It was my style to a T. Just look at that amazing chair with casters on the legs. And those rugs, oh I am in love. To my surprise, everything was pretty affordable. I mean, they weren't your Target prices, but a few things bought from here wouldn't break the bank. The best part of this place? Jared liked all the stuff too! It's a miracle when we agree on home decor. It's going to be a journey when we get to decorate our own place. But bring it on, as long as we can buy everything from here. (wink,wink) I heard they are going online sometime in the near future, so all you readers can appreciate and purchase the perfection this place brings. I'll keep you posted!


On the down side, I am writing this post, still sick. Sicker than sick actually; I'm surprised I can put sentences together. Diagnosed with strep throat symptoms and a middle ear infection, these past couple days have been miserable. Stocked up on four prescriptions, I am hoping to feel better really soon.
Thanks for your love.


4 comments:

Jessica said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great post. praying for complete healing. I got sick last night with a stupid cold. I took niquill and was out like a light last night. that place is so adorable!! so much great stuff. glad you got to go in and look around even if you couldn't purchase anything.

Sarah Hartley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh, I want everything in these photos. What a great store! And I hope that you feel better soon!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh. My. Word. I wanna go to this place!! I love the rugs!! Feel better soon :)

xoxo Vanessa @ He Says Newcastle
vanesawittmer.blogspot.com

Lauren // Pink on the Cheek said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Can we go shopping together, please!! I love all of those items!

Pin It button on image hover