Friday, September 14, 2012

friday favorites


A couple weekends ago, my best friend and I traveled the five hours to Tallahassee to see our other mutual best friend. I was just so happy to get out of town for a weekend for what seemed like a mini vacation. Here's a little bit of what went down:

seeing a best friend
staying in her adorable little house
eating, and lots of it
everything is cheap in Tallahassee
tons of shopping
first Krispy Kreme experience
best waffles I ever had
being a tourist in my own state
Oliver and Company
late nights
card games
bank account draining
sightseeing
girl talk
and just plain relaxing

there is nothing better than getting out of town and away from reality for a few days. Truthfully, I didn't want to leave because I knew the real world would face me when I returned. 

Sadly, we did not get a picture of the three best friends (I guess that shows how busy we were), but that just means we'll have to go back!

What is your favorite weekend getaway that makes you never want to return to the real world?
Photobucket


No comments:

Pin It button on image hover