Monday, October 8, 2012

a little help for a first time apple user

hat: vintage top: F21 palazzo pants: Target heels: F21 wishbone necklace: c/o Style Lately chain bracelet: c/o Style Lately   arrow bracelet: c/o Style Lately

This weekend was one of those weekends where you get everything done that you need to do. When one of those included getting a new iphone4s, well, lets just say everything that I needed to do didn't quite get done. With this being my first apple product, it's like learning a whole new language. With that said, most of yesterday was spent transferring pictures, downloading apps, and receiving updates. But I must tell you, I am in love with this little phone. It was very hard to say goodbye to my little droid, but with the iphone being so much faster, it is getting easier and easier.

I proceeded to spend the money and get the life proof case. Knowing me, this probably was a good investment. The only problem is that when I type on the touchscreen, it is a little harder because of the air gap between the case and the screen. Does it ever get any better or is there always an air gap?

So all you BP readers and loyal iphone users, I am oh so welcome to any tips and tricks. Remember, I am a newb here. I literally took a chunk out of my finger while trying to get the life proof case off. It's bad I tell you and I could use all the help I can get.

To make your Monday better, go check out the little shop Style Lately. Their pieces are so trendy and affordable, you can't go wrong with any piece. I am just loving their new half and half bracelets. Check them out!

Happy Monday!



5 comments:

Ess! said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

You're so lucky you finally got an iPhone! I've been dreaming of that bad boy ever since the first one came out and I'm still dreaming and hoping that one sweet day..


xx

Emily said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

how exciting! my iPhone is practically attached to me. One of my favorite apps is picfx. Enjoy! x

www.glittersgold.com

Jenn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love my iphone! As someone once told me when I got one: it will literally change how you live your life. I don't know about that, but it's still great! Glad you had a wonderful weekend!

Come check out my new blog! http://mylifeasawifetheblog.blogspot.com/

India Saka said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

woouw love this outfit!

thestylemoodboard said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love that arrow bracelet! The stripes + red combination looks amazing together! (I have yet to get an iPhone, for now waiting excitedly until that day comes!)


The Style Moodboard

Pin It button on image hover