Wednesday, October 17, 2012

IFB

So, I'm not really sure how I missed this site. I mean, my blog is about personal style. What looks come together that truly reflect me, and in turn, I love sharing them with you. I also love to write, meet new people, and learn how to do this "blogging" and all it's bells and whistles better. So to know all of these things, and just discovering IFB (independent fashion bloggers) yesterday, I feel like I've been missing out on so much. They have so many good articles on branding, marketing, connecting, and just plain doing "it" better. Which is ultimately what all of us want. We want to become successful at capturing people's attention with what we say, we want to have a voice among millions.

Here are some great examples of the articles they have to help you do just that:

marketing blogging


CF-chic

Also,

My friends, this is just a sampling of what you can find on this site. Not to mention the new inspiration you'll get from all the members. So sign up for yourself and get reading. Yes, I may be bringing you another distraction (like you needed one), but this is a good one, I promise. Unless of course you think eating, sleeping, and personal hygiene is more important. Priorities, you know? You can check out my page HERE


2 comments:

erica marie said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thanks for sharing! I've never been to IFB but now I can't wait to check it out.

xo erica

nancy @ adore to adorn said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It's an awesome site with lots of good resources! =D Totally agree.
xo,
nancy

http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

Pin It button on image hover