Friday, March 16, 2012

friday favorites

 

Does drinking hot chocolate out of a peace mug make you think about changing the world? Yes. It does. Maybe that should be the only thing any body ever drinks out of.
See the picture of that beautiful water and sand? That is a part of my school and where I wish to be spending my time instead of studying all the time.
I am a creature of habit when it comes to coffee. Apprently I like white chocolate way too much because it's either hot, iced, or blended something with the name white chocolate in it.
Dude, the Amish does it best with food. End of story.
Also, happy100th birthday Oreo. You have been supplying people with smooshing, breaking, licking, and dunking happiness since 1912. You should win a nobel prize. Just know I would give you one.

Those were my favorite parts of the week. What were yours?
Check back soon for my LEAST favorite part of this week.
It will leave you sweating and feel like you were living in the 1800's.
Fun right?



2 comments:

Elisha said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

your soooo pretty!!!

Darianne said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Those oreo's are divine. I love them.
Your so pretty!
xoxo

Pin It button on image hover