Hey everyone, I got something fun planned today. Ess, from This Is Ess, tagged me in a little question and answer post, and I am delighted to answer her questions. Not only are they funny questions, but it will help you guys know a little more about me. When I am done, I will tag ten of my favorite blogger and ask them ten questions, but feel free to participate by leaving your answers in the comments!
Here are the questions Ess made for me:
1. What is your favourite fruit juice?
I am not much of a big fruit juice drinker, but love those juice cocktails that come in a carton in the refridgerated aisle in the grocery store. They have amazing flavors like guava passion fruit juice or something heavenly sounding like that.
2. How long has it been since you last shaved your legs?
Last Wednesday. After you're with your boyfriend for four and a half years, the need put the work into making your legs silky smooth deminishes.
3. If I was stuck on an island ... (finish this sentence)
Hopefully be on Survivor. That way I knew I would eventually have a way off.
4. What is the one thing you can never leave the house without?
Chapstick. I occassionally wear the lip stain or lipstick, but there is nothing better than good 'ol chapstick.
5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?
1. When people don't say bless you when you sneeze
2. People talking during a movie
3. When motor cycles take up a perfectly good parking spot made for a CAR. I think they should get their own parking spaces everywhere you go.
6. What was the pit and peak of your day?
There hasn't been a lot of time in today, but the peak would be my appointment only lasting five minutes. Who goes to any appointment and it lasts only five minutes? The pit would be waking up at eight o'clock to go to that appointment.
7. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Too many to count. I could spend my life savings on shoes.
8. When and why did you start your blog?
I started this blog only about three months ago and I love every minute of it! My need to write down my thoughts so I can look back and see how much my life has changed motivated me to start writing it. I also want to inspire people; it doesn't matter what they take from my blog, as long it is something positive.
9. Would you rather kiss Lil' Wayne for 10 seconds or hold a snake for 10 seconds?
Probably hold a snake. Do you know where Lil' Wayne's lips have been? I don't.
10. Who is your favourite person in the whole wide world?
This would be too hard of a question to answer. There are so many people that have inspired me and taught me valuable lessons.
11. Are you a coffee or tea person?
Although I wish I liked tea, I am definitely a coffee person, 100%. You can learn about my obsession here.
Hey you great bloggers! Answer these questions and tag ten of your favorite bloggers to answer the questions you come up with!
Questions for you:
1. What has been your favorite part of blogging?
2. If you could pick one thing to spend your life savings on, what would it be?
3. Hot or iced coffee?
4. What inspires you the most?
5. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
6. What would be one thing you would have told yourself when you were younger?
7. What is an obsession of yours?
8. Who should be the next Bachelor? (if your not obsessed like me, what is your nighttime entertainment?)
9. What is your favorite hobby? (besides blogging of course!)
10. What is your dream destination of living?
11. Trade places with any person for a day. Who would it be and why?
I had a ton of fun answering these questions. Are you ready? Go and asnwer these questions and tag your favorite bloggers!
P.S. I officially have 50 followers as of today. Thank you so much to all of you that support me and make this whole process worthwhile. You are my inspiration and you make this experience so fun.