Thursday, October 11, 2012

half price hardware


Anthropologie: HERE
World Market:  HERE
Savings: $6


Anthropologie: HERE
World Market: HERE
Savings: $4 


Anthropologie: HERE
World Market: HERE
Savings: $8


Anthropologie: HERE
World Market: HERE
Savings: $6

Knobs. Oh how I love knobs. The different aesthetics that they can bring to any piece warms my heart. From livening up an old dresser with mixed knobs, or making a beautiful scarf or jewelry holder, the possibilities are endless with these things. 

Now you should know by now my love of saving money, so today I am going to help you do just that. Have you ever heard of a place called World Market? I hadn't heard of it until a couple of months ago and as soon as I had the chance, I found myself inside one. They have the most amazing pieces at such affordable prices. An example of those pieces would be their hardware. They literally had a whole section full of knobs and hooks. It is what I imagined heaven to look like in the form of furniture accessories. When I saw the prices, my jaw dropped. I had previously purchased   a knob for my redone desk which you can read about HERE, and that little yellow knob cost a pretty penny. I was shocked when they had almost the same thing at World Market for almost half the cost!

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Anthropologie. But lets be real for a second, the price comes with the name. If I can get the same thing for half the cost or less, believe me, I am going to (and you should to).

So next time you go to pretty up some old furniture, head to World Market for those hardware beauties.
Just take a look at my collection, I think got a bit carried away. Someday they will be used to make something great.


*this is not a paid post from World Market, this post reflects my own opinions 

PS, I am not sure if any of you have been having problems commenting because of the new comment system, so now it's gone. Yay! I am using Chrome as my internet and did not realize that Disqus is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Hopefully this makes things a lot easier!


5 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

love all of these finds :) Happy to have found you through the bloghop :)xo

Amy said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh thanks for sharing this! I have been wanting to make one of those Jewelry hangers and was going to go to Anthro to get these! Amazing! I am going to save so much money thanks to you :)

xo
Amy
itwasloveat.blogspot.com

Emma-lee said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Wow! These are all soo cute!

Dasha Crawford said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a cute blog! Just started following you :)

Sheila said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Cute post! :)

xo - Sheila
www.sheislovelyblog.com

Pin It button on image hover